Contest Information: Short video that highlights the HSTE organization
Task: Submit a creative video that highlights and promotes the HSTE organization.
Winner: The winner will be determined by the HSTE board and fan favorite YouTube "Thumbs Up".
Purpose: This contest invites educators to create a short video that highlights and promotes the HSTE organization. The winner will be given a 2017 ISTE registration and a $500 travel stipend.
A description of the criteria:
- You must be a member of HSTE and currently living in Hawaii to participate. (You can join HSTE at any time by visiting www.hste.org/join).
- An image of HSTE logo and reference to www.hste.org must be present in the video.
- The category, "Who is HSTE?"
- Video must be between 30 - 90 seconds. No longer than 90 seconds.
- Winners will receive a free 2017 ISTE registration (not including membership), a $500 travel stipend for ISTE 2017, and have his/her video published on the HSTE website.
- The selected winner must be able to provide permission forms for anyone appearing in his/her video.
- Upload your video to YouTube, set it as "public", and share your video on Twitter, Facebook, & Google+ with the hashtag #HSTEtoISTE. "Thumbs Up" counts for your YouTube video will be considered for fan voting!
- Completed submission (form and video) are due by April 21, 2017. Only 1 submission per person.
- April 7th - First day of contest.
- May 1st - Last day to submit form and video; and fan favorite voting.
- May 7rd - Winners will be notified by email.